We’re pleased to announce, after a closely contested battle with several worthy winners, the MSL Bodyshop of the Year is JSL in Middlesbrough!
Fleet & Operations Manager, Dan Tattersall and Rodger Sutcliffe, National Bodyshop Sales Manager, presented the trophy, certificate and champagne to JSL owner, John Wilson last week.
JSL’s win is down to a great reciprocal working relationship and the fact that they go the extra mile to assist our clients at evenings and weekends.
In the 10 years that JSL have been on the MSL panel they have never had a valid compliant about repairs, which is a great testament to the quality of work they consistently deliver.
The team at HQ find JSL easy and pleasant to deal with, checksheets are always in on time every month, as are all payments due to MSL. Our dual control cars have always scored well in audits and any minor issues have been resolved in the same day. John only has one other full time member of staff, so it goes to show that you don’t have to be a large shop to take the title!
Congratulations again to John and the team at JSL and thank you to all for your continued support!
As a reminder, the categories the award is judged upon is listed below. These categories will be the same going forwards so if you fancy yourself as Bodyshop of the Year 2019 you can start your bid for the title for next year!
- Reciprocal business sent back to MSL
- Number of hire only cases helped with
- Assistance with out of normal area cases
- Lack of valid complaints, rework or rectifications
- Easy for HQ to deal with in general – give good updates, complete required paperwork/checksheets accurately and on time, return calls, send Final Repair Accounts etc
- Make payments on time
- Accreditations achieved
- Dual control vehicles kept in good condition and good audit score/feedback
- Lease referrals made