We are currently looking for an experienced Claims Handler to join our team.
Offering an attractive salary up to £26k dependent on experience, this is a fantastic chance to develop your career and work with a business dedicated to offering an outstanding service to our customers by supporting them through continuous investment in our people and processes.
Who Are We
MSL is a customer focused claims business, offering claims handling and legal expenses insurance to MGAs, Insurance Brokers and Self-Insured Businesses. We’re a family-owned business and are determined, honest and relentless in helping our customers and each other. We go further to provide the best service, and by doing this we further ourselves.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of claims, taking full ownership of the claim from the first notification of the loss, to arranging a replacement hire vehicle and monitoring the claim through the repair process. You will be responsible for assessing liability and ensuring that any hire vehicle costs are recoverable from the at fault insurer.
What You Need
Applicants should –
- have demonstrable experience of claims handing, credit hire, or vehicle rental
- possess a good understanding of the motor industry in relation to repair cycles, vehicle types and motor insurance policies
- have previous experience working with claims relating to credit hire, within a call centre
A truly diverse and highly inclusive workforce that share the same passion – a unique drive for excellence, for themselves, the business and our customers. A strong community of people who help to develop each other and are always looking for ways build on our incredible service levels.
Our people are important to us. They are what makes us unique. When you join the Drive Further collective, you can expect –
- Hybrid working (2-3 days a week WFH)
- 25 days holiday (+ B/H and a day off for your birthday)
- Colleague Assistance Programme
- Perk Box
- A wealth of progression opportunities
- Additional earning potential with our range of bonus schemes
- Fun events including two company parties a year, team lunches and more
Don’t delay. If you have the skills and experience to excel in this role apply today – email [email protected]