We intend to provide you with a high level of customer service at all times. However, if you are unhappy in any way please contact:-
MSL Legal Expenses Limited
Cheadle Royal Business Park
By Telephone: 0161 822 0088
By Email: email@example.com
We will attempt to resolve your complaint within three business days of receipt and a summary resolution communication letter will be sent to you. Where this is not possible, we will acknowledge your complaint promptly.
If the complaint is not resolved within four weeks of receipt, we will write to you and let you know what further action we will take. A final response letter will be issued within eight weeks of receipt.
Your custom is valuable to us and we want you to be entirely satisfied with the response and service we provide. However, should you remain dissatisfied with our response letter you may be able to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service free of charge or the Legal Ombudsman Service. Further details are shown below.
Financial Ombudsman Service
0800 023 4 567
Calls to this number are normally free for people ringing from a “fixed line” phone — but charges may apply if you call from a mobile
0300 123 9 123
Calls to this number are charged at the same rate as 01 or 02 numbers on mobile phone tariffs
Lines are open Monday to Friday 8:00 — 20:00, Saturday 9:00 to 13:00
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Financial Ombudsman Service
To refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service you must be an Eligible Complainant. Generally, a person is an Eligible Complainant if the person is:
1. A consumer (any natural person acting for purposes outside their trade, business or profession
2. A Micro-Enterprise which employs fewer than 10 persons and has a turnover or annual balance sheet that does not exceed €2 million
3. A Charity which has an annual income of less than £6.5 million; and (i) employs fewer than 50 persons; or (ii) has a balance sheet total of less than £5 million
4. A Trustee of a Trust which has a net asset value of less than £5 million
5. A Small Business that has an annual turnover of less than £6.5 million; and (i) employs fewer than 50 persons; or (ii) has a balance sheet total of less than £5 million
6. A Guarantor (an individual who has given a guarantee or security in respect of an obligation or liability of a person) which was a micro-enterprise or small business as at the date that the guarantee or security was given