The information about you we may collect, hold and process is set out below.
(A) Information collected and processed for finding you a suitable role is as follows:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- CV/work history
- Job preferences including role, geographical areas and salary
- Any other work related information you provide, for example, education or training certificates
(B) Information in respect to individuals that have worked for us previously or may work for us is as follows:
- Driving Licence
- In some cases, permits and visas
- National insurance number
- Full details of job offers and placements
- Outcome of criminal record checks and security clearance for certain roles
- Financial information (including but not limited to payroll details and terms, HMRC data, pension scheme details, court orders and statutory payments)
- A log of our communications with you by email and telephone
- How we use the information
This information will have been provided, or will be provided, by you or a third party who we work with, such as an employment business or recruitment agency. In the case of references, these will be from your previous employer.
The above information is used to find you suitable work whether on a temporary or permanent basis based on your requirements as set out below.
The information under A above may be used as follows:
- To match your skill sets with the job vacancy to see if you have the suitable requirements
- To keep you informed of available opportunities as they arise
The information under B above may be used as follows:
- To establish that you have the right to work
- To undertake relevant security and criminal record checks as required by our clients and prospective employers and as permitted by law
- To deal with any medical and health and safety issues relating to certain positions
- To put in place contractual arrangements and documentation once a role has been secured
- To pay you if placed
- How we hold the information
All the personal data we have is stored on our database in the UK.