Due to continued growth, we are currently looking for an experienced Claims Manager to join our team based at Lakeside, Cheadle Royal Business Park.
Offering an attractive salary up to £45k, dependent on experience, this is a fantastic chance to develop your career and join a business dedicated to offering an outstanding service to our customers by supporting them through continuous investment in our people and processes.
Who Are We
MSL is a customer focused claims business, offering claims handling and legal expenses insurance to MGAs, Insurance Brokers and Self-Insured Businesses. We’re a family-owned business and are determined, honest and relentless in helping our customers and each other. We go further to provide the best service, and by doing this we further ourselves.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Claims Manager will effectively manage a team of Claims Handlers to achieve business targets. There is also the opportunity to get involved in business improvement projects in conjunction with the Operations Manager and Managing Director.
- To set up and manage a team of claims handlers for the purpose of handing motor claims
- Ensuring all claims revenue opportunities are identified and maximised
- To deliver against set targets and business objectives
- Manage reporting for clients
- Handle escalated complaints
What You Need
- Previous experience within motor and complex claim handling
- Experience of credit hire and credit repair
- Motor claims experience at insurer/MGA
- Knowledge of GTA, FCA, ABI & BIBS guidelines
- Experience of managing a team of 6+
- Strong communication, customer service, and organisational skills.
- A Certificate of Insurance, Chartered Insurance – completed or in progress
A truly diverse and highly inclusive workforce that share the same passion – a unique drive for excellence, for themselves, the business and our customers. A strong community of people who help to develop each other and are always looking for ways build on our incredible service levels.
Our people are important to us. They are what makes us unique. When you join MSL, you can expect –
- Hybrid working (2 days working from home)
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service (+ B/H and a day off for your birthday)
- Colleague Assistance Programme
- Perk Box and Paycare
- Free parking
- Company Pension
- Future progression opportunities
- Additional earning potential with our range of bonus schemes
- Fun events including two company parties a year, team lunches and more
If you’re ready to make a difference and thrive in a fast-paced environment, apply now! Send your CV to [email protected]